Online booking is essential due to capacity.
We’re getting a lot of enquiries regarding changes to our COVID policies from this Monday. Although a lot of the restrictions we’re all now used to are being removed, we are committed to keeping our customers and staff safe so please read below:
– Online bookings are essential. Although we will now start allowing some tickets to be sold on the gate, these will be dependent on capacity. The only way to guarantee a ticket will be to book online.
– Hoo Zoo will be continuing timed entries. The booked time is the earliest you can arrive – you can continue to arrive after that time up to our last admission at 3.30pm and can stay until we close at 5pm.
– We will continue to limit our visitor numbers but will be slowly increasing the capacity over the next 6 months.
– Face masks are required in all indoor areas.
– Card payments preferred
– Hand sanitiser points and wash stations around the zoo
We appreciate your understanding and patience at this time as we all continue to adapt to this ‘new normal’.